Self Catering Accommodation Rates:
You choose the experience
As a family home, Flemingstown offers an utterly unique combination of relaxed formality combined with every day living. The house is let on a self catering basis, but extra staff can be organised for your stay should you wish. Also within the grounds is a self-catering cottage that can be hired individually or in conjunction with the house, it caters for 4 people. We pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. If there is anything you would like to arrange for your stay, please contact us and we will be happy to help. We can usually help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/Extra Cleaning
- Local Day-Trips or Tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting Service
- Welcome Hamper/Pre-Stocked Fridge
This is by no means an exhaustive list, so please just contact us to help you arrange any of those little extras that can really make the difference.
Self catering rates are based on up to 11 persons (including children) sharing with an additional proportional charge per person thereafter subject to a maximum capacity of 13 persons.
|Low Season||Jan, Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov, Dec||Please email for price|
|High Season||June, July, August, September||Please email for price|
|Festive||Christmas / New Year||Please email for price|
|Bank Holiday Weekends||Please email for price|
|Weekends||Please email for price|
Call us at +353(0)63 98093 to enquire about booking the house or enquire online.
Self Catering booking terms & conditions:
- Flemingstown House is available in weekly increments from Saturday to Saturday, however if a period of time is required outside those dates please do not hesitate to contact us by ‘phone or Email, and we will try our very best to accommodate you.
- Included : Local telephone calls (063 area) and internet usage. Wi-Fi is available at the house and a PC is provided for your convenience.
- Extras : Electricity and heating oil are charged according to the meter at the current supply rate (a premium is not charged) Telephone calls outside the local 063 area are charged at the standard rate.
- Departure : Guests are requested to leave before 12:00 hours on the day of departure. It is very much appreciated that these times be adhered to in order that the house is cleaned thoroughly.
- Bookings: By phone or email
- Deposits: 30% of the total booking with your reservation, the balance is due 6 weeks before arrival.
- Payment: By cheque, Bank Draft, Visa, Mastercard, cash or direct lodgement into the Flemingstown House account.
- Cancellations: All payments should be protected by your travel insurance. We will refund in full if we can fill the available space but we cannot consider repayment of deposits inside the 6-week term of a full payment being due. Make sure to fully insure against this eventuality.
- Animals: Guests are not permitted to bring any type of pet or animal onto the property
- Security deposit: EUR 950 This is payable by cash or credit card on arrival and will be returned seven days after your departure, once we have been satisfied that no damage or breakage has occurred to warrant recompense.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the rooms in the house.